Quake Dodgeball is now more exciting with the release of version 1.2
– A short version of “Unreleased Aggression” by Trickle will now play at launch!
– A new conback created by Moon[Drunk]
– New original short victory songs for both teams by Trickle
– New sounds added, including original fight and headshot voices!
– The Homing Ball now has a new look!
– The Fire Ball now has animated textures!
– New Roflcopter ball and skins!
– Improved bot AI
– Three new maps by negke: dbcourt, dbmeadow, and dbvolcano
– Updates and colored lighting added to previous maps
– A new ability to deflect regular dodgeballs
– Improved catching animation
– Sprinting now has a sound
– Ice dodgeballs now cause other players to drop their special dodgeballs
– Damage from regular dodgeballs along with power thrown ones are increased
– Damage from Fire Ball now increased
– A new special dodgeball pick up 😉
A special release will be coming during this Quake Expo, so stay tuned.